UKMusic.com view the forums as a community area whereby we strive to keep a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for the user community. We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic.
Use of our forums mean that you have agreed to the following guidelines:
1. There will be no profanity or foul language. Any un-called for language will be removed and a warning should be issued to the offender.
2. There should be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There should be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted
5. Pornography or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to UKMusic.com management. The management will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
7. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
8. Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If a signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, we may request that the user resizes or changes their image. Please also try to ensure that text signatures are kept under 5 lines.
9. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden except by explicit permission.
10. Please ensure that posts appear in the correct forums. Take your time to look at other topics and see where topics should go and post them to the correct forums.
11. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please inform the releavnt moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the user. The moderator will do what is required upon contact. Failing this, please inform UKMusic.com management at email@example.com.
12. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
13. Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
14. Linked and locked topics may be pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM or email UKMusic.com management. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
15. If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
If you have any further questions or need to contact UKMusic.com management, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org