We’re looking for top quality unsigned acts to distribute online and help achieve chart success.
The new chart rules now mean that digital music sales and sales of physical formats such as CDs count equally towards chart placement. Even more exciting is that you now don’t even need to release a physical format at all to get in to the charts!
These new rules create a far more level playing field for unsigned/indie label acts and major label acts. A great example of this is the band ‘Koopa’ who made chart history in January by becoming the first unsigned band to land a UK top 40 hit. This could be happening for you in just a few months!
With the opportunities the Internet provides it is no longer essential to sign to a major label. You can take control of your own career and manage your own success. You already have the recordings and the massive marketing opportunities provided by the internet, now you have the distribution provided by us. You’d effectively be running your own label. You could even come up with a label name and ‘sign’ yourselves to it.
Here’s a break down of what we can offer:
• Distribution on iTunes, eMusic, Sony Connect, Rhapsody, Musicnet and Napster.
• Registration with the official UK charts.
• 1000 A6 Colour Card flyers to promote your release.
• Airtime for your music video on Sky Digital TV.
• Promotion and links on our website.
• 100% of the money earned from sales paid to you.
• Advice on marketing, promotion and press releases.
For more info contact email@example.com