Music Loving Band Promoter Wanted
1 evening a week
• Are you a music enthusiast?
• A student wanting the chance to listen to some great bands for free?
• Or perhaps you would like to learn more about the ins and outs of how gigs are organised and how the music industry works?
We are an up and coming band looking for someone to help us to promote our sound and future gigs. We are beginning to get busier each month with gigs and need someone who can help us spread the word about who we are and what we do.
• You will need to be really into your music and ours
• Confident enough to mingle with the crowd
• Pass out promotional material about us and our future gigs
• Encourage people to sign up to our mailing list
You will be a part of the band and a key figure in driving the bands success forwards. We are all fun loving and friendly though there is no room for divas. So if you think you would like to jump on our band wagon then please email me with a bit of information about yourself and why you think you would be good in this role.
As you can imagine making money in this industry is tough for all of us. Most gigs are unpaid and we all have to pay to get to and from gigs though we try and help each other out with lifts when we can. This role really is for a music lover, in time we hope that we will all be paid.
I look forward to hearing from you.