Big Night Out London - Ten Reasons Why!!!
HERE ARE JUST TEN REASONS WHY MAKING AN APPEARANCE AT TIDY AND EXTREME EUPHORIA IN 28TH JULY IS ESSENTIAL
· A completely revamped BIG NIGHT OUT set from the Tidy Boys with the most amazing visuals and inflatables you’ve ever seen in your clubbing life
· Paul Maddox warming up for 3 HOURS to THAT moment when the boys arrive
· A line-up that reads from the ultimate hard dance hymn book: Tidy Boys, Paul Maddox, Rob Tissera, Anne Savage, Amber D, Nick Sentience, Superfast Oz, Justin Bourne, Ben Stevens, Nik Denton…
· The finals of the tidy/DJ Mag competition. Four young wannabes fighting it out for a set at Creamfields and a years management with tidy.
· Not one but two sets by Anne Savage. An extremely rare opportunity to catch Anne in both guises as she takes to the Miami Calling room as Dumb Blonde for some filthy dirty breakz. If you haven’t heard this set make it a must!
· The venue. Heaven is one of the biggest in London, with two arenas, two further rooms, chill out areas, shops and restaurants, all aimed at giving you the ultimate night out.
· If that wasn’t enough, the entire club is now fully fitted with super air conditioning, and if this heat wave continues, popping in to Heaven to cool right down might be just what the doctor ordered.
· A multitude of bars, all serving alcohol until open till 6AM!
· Ticket prices, frozen at £15, right up to the night the last minute. Visit www.tidy.com or www.ticketweb.co.uk, or drop in at Never Enough Maria (07813 684 399) or Cyberdog in Camden (020 7482 2842).
· And finally, it’s the Tidy Boys, for four hours. It’ll be mental, it’ll be fun, it’ll be some of the most energetic up-lifting hard house you’ll ever hear. Andy and Amo have been at the top of the game as DJs for ten years, and there’s a reason why. They never fail to impress, they always leave you wanting more, they are the superstar duo of Hard Dance. This is one Tidy Boys performance you don’t want to miss.
TIDY AND EXTREME EUPHORIA
EXTREMELY TIDY CLUBBING