Saturday 18th February
8pm – 3am
EP Lounge, Farringdon
On February 18th Kurruption will be back to bring you the finest in house/breaks/electro at the EP Lounge in Farringdon. A fantastic new venue in the heart of the city, with two rooms and literally just across the road from Turnmills. What more could we ask for!?
Kurruption went from Strength to Strength in 2005 and it can only get better now we have a home for the 3rd Saturday of every month!
If you haven’t yet been ‘Kurrupted’ then make sure you are there for our very special launch party.
Need convincing? Here are a few things I think may just do the trick…. :thumb:
• Two rooms of some of London’s freshest new DJ talent with music progressing from Jackin’ house and Funky House to Breaks and finishing off with Tech Edged Electro.
• Kurruption residents Alex Parsons and Tommy Four Seven will be celebrating the release of their track ‘Chocolate makes your Clothes Shrink’, which is due for release on February 10th on Brique Rouge.
• Free gourmet canapés from 8pm until 10pm and drinks prices that will not break the bank! Friendly staff and cheap entry!
• Free mix Cds, vinyl and anything else I can think of between now and then!
• A party vibe and crowd like no other!
And without further ado may I announce your VIP entertainers for the evening…..
Tommy Four Seven ( Resident)
Alex Parsons (Resident)
Jon Fynn ( Guest )
DETAILED DIRECTIONS TO EP LOUNGE!
10 Clerkenwell Green, London, EC1R 0DP
Navigate your way to Farringdon tube!
Take a left out of the station. Take the first left onto Turnmill St.
Walk to intersection with Clerkenwell Rd.
Cross road at pedestrian lights and head right
Take your first left and head up the hill to your right
Enter the black building 20 Meters on your right.