It’s finally just days away – the biggest event in the Hard House calendar and the biggest night in Frantic’s history! Finally back at our spiritual home of KOKO, we will be celebrating our 10th Birthday the hard way this Saturday night....
Advance Tickets are now SOLD OUT completely. There will be a very limited number of tickets available on the door on a first come, first served basis.
Please take a moment to read through all this very important info which we’ve put together to ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience possible at 10:15!
• The venue now opens half an hour earlier at 9:30PM to make it easier and quicker for everyone to get in. Arrive early to avoid the queues.
• Avoid bringing large bags as they slow down the cloakroom queue.
• If you are on the Free OR Concessions guestlist, you must bring email confirmation to show that you have been added. This avoids any confusion on the door. The guestlist will shut at 12 at the latest, or earlier if we reach capacity before then - so make sure you are there well before 12. Guestlist entry is not guaranteed as ticket holders must take priority – so if you are on the guestlist, get there as early as possible.
• No entry to the venue after 2AM, even if you have a ticket.
• If you look under 18, please bring ID to secure entry.
• Mornington Crescent (Northern Line) is the nearest tube station, opposite KOKO. Camden Town station is 5 minutes walk away.
• There is only very limited parking space near the venue - so park further away or use public transport. Don’t drink and drive.
Inside the venue
• There are both Men’s and Women’s Toilets on the bottom floor of the club, the middle floor, and on the top balcony floor. There are 4 bars throughout the venue, + lots of plush seating.
• Smokers will be allowed to smoke outside the venue until 2AM. Upon leaving the venue your fingerprint will be scanned, and you will then have 7 minutes to smoke before you have to re-enter the venue, where your finger will again be scanned. The reason for this procedure is that the council have imposed strict regulations on the club and that it is out of respect to local resident.
• There will be a Paramedic on duty all night in the entrance lobby. Ask a member of the Security stuff to radio to the paramedic if you or any of your friends are feeling unwell. Having fun is not a race – look after yourself and each other.
• Please do not wait ‘til 6AM to get your things from the cloakroom as this will cause severe queues for you and for those trying to leave the venue. Try and get your items earlier rather than later.
• The Official AfterParty takes place at Twist @ Crash in Vauxhall. There will be free transport to the party from outside of KOKO – look out for the purple buses pumping out Hard House! Check www.twistclub.co.uk for full details.
***STOP PRESS!*** Frantic 10:15 will see Greg Brookman perform his last ever A.L.I.V.E. PA! More details to follow...